A social networking and information mega-portal for Parents, Teachers, Students, Business Owners and Schools engaged with Kindergarten to Class XII schooling in India!
Fantastic Birthday return gifts

0 Replies | 1 View

Gifts – one in every of the desired things in our life Small or Brobdingnagian, pricey or cheaper, gifts unit the one the foremost necessary things that unit the gesture shown by the one o... View discussion »

Fussy eater

4 Replies | 5 Views

I have a 5 year old daughter who is really fussy in eating.It irritates me a lot and because of this I shout at her and sometimes even hit her.I feel really guilty of taking such extreme measures.But ... View discussion »

SchoolJunction Poll: Your Top Reason For Joining SchoolJunction!

1 Reply | 2 Views

Dear Member, At SchoolJunction, we are constantly looking for ways to make your experience using this site the best and most satisfying ever. I request you to please participate in this e... View discussion »

Science Project for CBSE Class II student

2 Replies | 3 Views

Hi, does anyone have some ideas for a science project for a boy in class II (CBSE)? His class teacher has asked him to make something related to transportation... View discussion »

Ted X Style of Teaching

4 Replies | 7 Views

This has huge impacts on the way a child learns as well as starts applying at the same time. Games, Activities and Events that are structured with defined learning outcomes in mind lead to higher rete... View discussion »

Is there something special about a convent education?

4 Replies | 37 Views

I know some of my friends insist of sending their children to a convent school, even if getting them admitted there is really tough. Why is that, I could never understand. I mean there are good privat... View discussion »

Looking for PC games suggestions for 5 year old boy

2 Replies | 3 Views

Hi, does anyone have any suggestions for some good PC game(s) to develop motor skills and alphabet/number recognition for my 5 year old son? Please nothing scary or violent - it should be something de... View discussion »

Looking for Teaching job in CBSE schools, Vasant Vihar New Delhi

4 Replies | 5 Views

Hi, my husband was recently transferred to New Delhi from Bangalore and I am now looking for a teaching opportunity in a reputed CBSE school close to where we are staying (Vasant Vihar). I have a BSc.... View discussion »

Looking for Teaching job in CBSE schools, Vasant Vihar New Delhi

4 Replies | 5 Views

Hi, my husband was recently transferred to New Delhi from Bangalore and I am now looking for a teaching opportunity in a reputed CBSE school close to where we are staying (Vasant Vihar). I have a BSc.... View discussion »

Is there something special about a convent education?

4 Replies | 37 Views

I know some of my friends insist of sending their children to a convent school, even if getting them admitted there is really tough. Why is that, I could never understand. I mean there are good privat... View discussion »

Ted X Style of Teaching

4 Replies | 7 Views

This has huge impacts on the way a child learns as well as starts applying at the same time. Games, Activities and Events that are structured with defined learning outcomes in mind lead to higher rete... View discussion »

Fussy eater

4 Replies | 5 Views

I have a 5 year old daughter who is really fussy in eating.It irritates me a lot and because of this I shout at her and sometimes even hit her.I feel really guilty of taking such extreme measures.But ... View discussion »

Looking for PC games suggestions for 5 year old boy

2 Replies | 3 Views

Hi, does anyone have any suggestions for some good PC game(s) to develop motor skills and alphabet/number recognition for my 5 year old son? Please nothing scary or violent - it should be something de... View discussion »

Science Project for CBSE Class II student

2 Replies | 3 Views

Hi, does anyone have some ideas for a science project for a boy in class II (CBSE)? His class teacher has asked him to make something related to transportation... View discussion »

SchoolJunction Poll: Your Top Reason For Joining SchoolJunction!

1 Reply | 2 Views

Dear Member, At SchoolJunction, we are constantly looking for ways to make your experience using this site the best and most satisfying ever. I request you to please participate in this e... View discussion »

Fantastic Birthday return gifts

0 Replies | 1 View

Gifts – one in every of the desired things in our life Small or Brobdingnagian, pricey or cheaper, gifts unit the one the foremost necessary things that unit the gesture shown by the one o... View discussion »

Ted X Style of Teaching

This has huge impacts on the way a child learns as well as starts applying at the same time. Games, Activities and Events that are structured with defined learning outcomes in mind lead to higher retention as well a fun way to learn otherwise bookish concepts. I have developed a module in Financial Markets on this basis. Lets share other subjects and modules that can help students fun-learn.
Financial Markets Consultant by Profession and a Financial Mentor/Trainer by Passion.
Fun style of Teaching is really effective.However there are various techniques which can be used for training.It all depends on the situation.One should ask certain questions to oneself like what are the training goals,who is being trained,what is the training budget, how much time has been allocated for training, what training resources and materials one have.There are various methods like interactive training,classroom training,hands on training,computer based training,e-learning.The blended learning approach is simply the best as it is using more than one training method to train on one subject.This approach works well because the variety of approaches keeps trainers and trainees engaged in training.
Purv,what are views regarding Smart class module?
Hi Purv, it would be great if you could share a couple of case studies in brief from experience with your teaching techniques, and also elucidate a bit on how to best apply them in the K-12 teaching scenario. Thanks.